Explosive Strawberry Martini Recipe
1 Peach and two slices of angel food cake
- 6 ripe but firm strawberries, hulled, plus more for garnish
- 2 slices fresh jalapeño, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 lime, cut into wedges
- 3 oz. vodka, gin or tequila
- 1 oz. Grand Marnier
- 1 tbs. agave nectar or simple syrup, or to taste
- Ice cubes
- Using a “muddling” stick or small wooden spoon, mash strawberries, jalapeño and lime in a cocktail shaker until the berries are broken down.
- Add liquor, Grand Marnier and agave (or simple syrup).
- Fill the shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Taste and add more jalapeño and/or agave, if desired.
- Strain into 2 martini glasses.
- Garnish with a strawberry and a jalapeño slice.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Calories 193, Fat(g) 0, Saturated Fat (g) 0, Cholesterol (mg) 0, Sodium (mg)2, Carbohydrate (g) 18, Fiber (g) 0, Sugars (g) 14, Protein (g) 0
Strawberries are high in vitamin C, anthocyanin, antioxidants, and fiber!