MOB Spaghetti Squash to Kill For!
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 8 oz. Ground Turkey
- 2 Cups Low-Sodium Spaghetti Sauce
- ½ Large Onion, Diced
- 1 ½ cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 4 Tbs. Mozzarella Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut end off of spaghetti squash.
- Cut it in half and use spoon to scrape out insides.
- Wrap both halves in plastic wrap and throw in the microwave for about 10 minutes.
- While your squash is cooking, begin to brown the turkey and sauté your onions and mushrooms. Season you meat with salt and garlic.
- Once your turkey is brown add the spaghetti sauce and spinach to the pan. Cook until the sauce is hot and the spinach has wilted down.
- While your sauce is heating up, take your spaghetti squash and begin to shred it with a fork. If it doesn’t shred easily, put it back in the microwave until it begins to fall apart.
- Put 1 cup of shredded squash with 1 cup of the turkey/sauce mixture On a plate.
- Top with one Tbs. of Mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Salt and Pepper if desired.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Calories 252, Fat(g) 6.4, Saturated Fat (g) 2, Cholesterol (mg) 43, Sodium (mg) 332, Carbohydrate (g) 30, Fiber (g) 6, Sugars (g) 17, Protein (g) 21
Spaghetti Squash is high in vitamins A and C, potassium, alpha- and beta-carotene antioxidants, and fiber!
Leave A Comment